[NSRCA-discussion] What do I have?

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 09:13:39 AKST 2008

I think I found the answers here:
http://www.rcaerobats.net/A123_INFO/A123-Pack-Building.htm
Thanks Bob!
JLK

From: jlkonn at hotmail.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 11:54:58 -0600Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] What do I have?

I was just in WalMart.  They had the B&D 7v VPX battery packs for $17.88.  I believe these are A123.  If that is correct what chemsitry should I select on my BC-6 charger?  I have three ID'd as Lithium:- Li-Ion shown as max charge 4.1v/cell- Li-Po shown as max charge 4.2v/cell- Li-Fe shown as max charge 3.6v/cellThe plastic case it's in is about 3 3/4" long and 1 3/4" wide.  This seems long.  Is this pack 2s2p?  Anyone taken these apart to build a receiver pack?To determine capacity what voltage should the cycle cutoff be set at?Thanks!JLK