[NSRCA-discussion] Props etc (again)

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Sun Feb 17 13:29:56 AKST 2008

Hi all,

My apologies for the questions to follow, I know they have been covered
before, but its Monday morning here...well you get the drift! They are
YS 170 related.

As I am about to place an order with Central, is the Hyde Universal 80,
the mount of choice? Mike H???

Also is the 18.1 x 10, the prop of choice-or are some of you being just
a little optimistic with this? Please note-I will not be running the
premix 30% heli fuel, but rather mix my own 30%, using the Coolpower
Multiviscosity oil. This is a 50/50 blend of the red and blue oils.

What about the 'trumpet' on the intake? Is this really beneficial??

Again, my apologies for what seems 'obvious'...I would just like some
feedback/opinions.

Tom