[NSRCA-discussion] FW: Re: [SA] Spektrum AR9100 RX

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Sat Feb 16 06:48:40 AKST 2008

I got this e-mail from the IMAC group.  I think this pretty much answer the question.

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: rcavi8ter at aol.com
To: vicenterc at comcast.net
Subject: Re: [SA] Spektrum AR9100 RX
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 15:05:26 +0000
The receiver pulls from the stronger battery at lower load levels and both when under high current draw situations.  If one battery fails it will just continue to pull off the second battery.   There is a light for each battery.  If the light goes out you have lost power to that one plug.  Very easy to see.