[NSRCA-discussion] Recertification for the Nats

richard wallace rickwallace45 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 12:39:36 AKST 2008

According to the NSRCA membership database, for those who certified
last year both the AMA and FAI certifications expire on 12/31/08.
Are there new FAI rules for '09? Thought the Sporting Code was
unchanged from last year?

Agree that an annual refresher is always a good idea, but based on the
above, is there a requirement for FAI recertification for those who
certified a year ago?

... and is Don still the Judging Committee chief?

Thanks -
Rick