[NSRCA-discussion] Exper Class??

MargueriteVG at aol.com MargueriteVG at aol.com
Tue Feb 12 07:55:55 AKST 2008

Hi John   Hope you feel better  and are out flying soon.
 Stay Well!

As far as extra awards...........

I would prefer pilots receive a3rd 4th or  5h place award for  Masters earned
awards.

    Who cares if a pilot  1st 2nd and 3rd place award in a lower class they
already know how to fly. This is NOT what its about!
Its easy to see  from the emails extra awards will  not be the  solution for
Masters (masters only)
CDs will not even attempt it with the attitude shown here so far. Maybe a
survey would be a good idea? maybe not?

Marguerite

In a message dated 2/12/2008 11:20:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,