[NSRCA-discussion] Exper Class??

Keith Hoard khoard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 10:23:33 AKST 2008

I'm just glad to be of service!!

The way I see it, by the time you make it to Masters / FAI level you are now
enrolled in what I like to refer to as the "Big Boy Program".  You pretty
much know where you shake out in the pecking order and have known for quite
some time what your internal motivations are to shell out the bucks to play
the game year after year. . . I don't think adding a few more trophies or
awards is going to change much in either keeping people in or making them
leave.

--

Keith Hoard
Collierville, TN