[NSRCA-discussion] Exper Class??

MargueriteVG at aol.com MargueriteVG at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 15:14:04 AKST 2008

Hi Rick
 No not like soccer awards  not at all..   You did  say the Master Pilots
above you were GOOD>> WE do have a lot of  great pilots in Masters.

  There are only micro points at times between the  3rd  4th and 5th place
Its only two awards..  No extra work for judges or contest.

..  CDs do have a choice  give extra awards..  It  might help if they put
that  in contest flyers
Pilots could practice just a bit more!

  Many  pilots think like you Rick awards  that are not earned  and I follow
that to a point.
That is not the case here for Masters .   I wonder if scores would improve
for pilots in Masters.
Masters only   4th and 5th place awards
Marguerite

.

In a message dated 2/5/2008 1:23:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,