[NSRCA-discussion] Rules - Judging

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Mon Feb 4 19:27:45 AKST 2008

My pattern began in 1982 and I have been pleased with rule making, AMA and FAI.  When there is a shortcoming, majority opinion prevails, and changes are made i.e. scoring takeoffs and landings thru advanced. I was a little remiss when turnaround eliminated the eight point roll ( didn't know it would come back in FAI not in a straight line <G> ) As to forced advancement I can go with the majority.

With judging we've never had it so good. Thanks to hard working fellow flyers who made it happen. Some need to experience the past. Controversy does show interest and will improve the process.