[NSRCA-discussion] Exper Class??

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Mon Feb 4 15:21:58 AKST 2008

The straightforward answer is that we signed up with a national
organization and, by doing so, agreed to abide by their rules.

The practical answer is that you can probably move back to any class
for any reason you want and the national organization will never find
out.

There pilots who put Spectra modules in their Futaba transmitters.
Is it against FCC regulations?  Yes.  Will you ever get caught?
Probably not.

Having said all that, I believe there should be an AMA rule that if
you earn no more then XX advancement points in a YY year period, you
may move back to the next lower class.

Ron Van Putte