[NSRCA-discussion] Exper Class??

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 11:41:03 AKST 2008

Since there are 12 AMA districts it really does take a majority to get a
proposal through the contest board.  I also think that we really need to run
this by the membership to ensure that they are behind a proposal like this -
just because you and I and a few others think that we should do away with
this rule doesn't mean that the majority of the membership feel the same
way.