[NSRCA-discussion] dues

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Sun Feb 3 06:32:19 AKST 2008

Gerald Gallagher wrote:

>  Who do I contact to see if/  paid my dues for this year?

If you tried logging into the K-Factor page with an expired
subscription, you would see this message:

=========
Your Membership In NSRCA Has Expired
		Greetings NSRCA Friend GERALD GALLAGHER
Unfortunately, our records indicate your membership in the National Society For
Radio Controlled Aerobatics (NSRCA) has expired, as of:

12/31/2007

We recognize, computers being as they are, that an error may have occurred. Or
you may have forgotten to renew.  Whatever the case, please contact Cathy
Ruether via e-mail at secretary at nsrca.org to clear up the problem.  In the
interim, you will not be able to access the member's only web pages.  Our apologies.

What Catherine Ruether has to do with it, I don't know.  Our current
Cathy Ruether is Jim Quinn, who should get all e-mail sent to
<secretary at nsrca.org>.

 > No smart

I've just come home from church, so I am filled with benevolence
toward all whom I meet.  I will pass over your suggestion that
we old people can't deal with smart remarks in silence.  :-P

					Marty