[NSRCA-discussion] Minor list SNAFU - delayed delivery, should be fixed

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Wed Dec 31 14:31:55 AKST 2008

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 17:20:28 -0600
Ron Van Putte <vanputte at cox.net> wrote:

> Thanks for everything you do Tom.  Minor glitches just remind us
> that we need to thank you for when everything (usually) runs well.

Thanks Ron,

When I think about all the knowledge, fellowship and fun I
derive from this group, the truism about getting back at least what you
put in really becomes apparent.

Thanks to EVERYONE who contributes to keep the NSRCA the fun and
vibrant group it is.  BTW, Happy New Year - I personally haven't
dropped a point on any maneuvers yet, how about you?

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com