[NSRCA-discussion] 3m mintor bearing

Mike Darr mdarr00 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 30 08:25:14 AKST 2008

Boca does not make a bearing for this engine.  I did a lot of research with Mike from Boca and we came up empty handed.  I believe you can still get them from Lance or Aeroslave.  I personally have been running the O.S. 1.40 EFI bearing in mine and it actually last longer than the 3M bearing.  The only problem with running the O.S. bearing is that you need to have a spacer machined to take up the bearing thickness difference.  The spacer needs to be installed between the engine crankcase and the crank.

Mike Darr