[NSRCA-discussion] Matching Monokote colors

Ken kvelez at rochester.rr.com
Fri Dec 26 15:46:43 AKST 2008

Hi Mike,

There is not much out there as far as ready to apply/spray Monokote matching
colors. If you have the capabilities to mix and spray the paint your best
bet will be Radio South. You can buy as little as 2 oz, I think, of all the
parts needed rather than buying a whole qt of paint, reducer and activator
to use 1/2 oz total. My personal experience with local paint dealers is that
they want to sell you a minimum of 1/2 qt or greater which is more than our
application needs. If you don't have a compressor, paint gun etc... you can
get an inexpensive touch up kit at you local auto paint store that has a
glass jar, and the compressed gas and the nozzle that looks like a spray
can, I can't think of the name of it but if I come across it will let you
know.

Ken