[NSRCA-discussion] Matching Monokote colors

Lisa & Larry lld613 at psci.net
Fri Dec 26 14:41:58 AKST 2008

Radio South

  _____

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Michael Cohen
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 5:27 PM
To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Matching Monokote colors

Hello all.  I am restoring my old Sig Kadet MK II per my boys request.  I
need to re-cover the wing and I would perfer to use Monokote Sky Blue to
match the fuse.  I will also need to paint a new cowl.  In the OLD days,
Pactra made matching paints, but it looks like they are owned by Testors now
and the airplane selection is not what it used to be.  Lusterkote is also
very limited and does not carry Sky Blue.  So, where do I go for the full
range of Monokote colors?  Anyone know?

Mike Cohen
D4

  _____

Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail
<http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_speed_1
22008> R account.