[NSRCA-discussion] Affordable Electric R/C stuff - 2Dog R/C, BPHobbies

Woodward, Jim (US SSA) jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Tue Dec 23 04:29:31 AKST 2008

Hi Guys,

I've ordered some things from www.bphobbies.com and the motors and
batteries have worked very well.  The price point is right in the ball
park too.  They ship very fast as well USPS.

Today I came across this deal
http://www.2dogrc.com/ecommerce/os/catalog/dualksy-breeze-pattern-plane-
p-2507.html  from 2DogRC.  Their prices also seem right in the
"affordable" ballpark.

Has anyone flown this indoor Breeze plane?  Also, they offer a "budget"
12 amp ESC, 7 grams, that I may be interested in as my 10 amp ESC is
chirping from time to time.  Has anyone used their "Budget" brand of
ESC?

I know RVP and Tony also sell lines of electric equipment, but I didn't
see easily referenced by web links.

Thanks,

Jim W.