[NSRCA-discussion] FAA Notam for DC area

Kelly Regan kelly.regan2 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 19 08:33:59 AKST 2008

I found this on Heli
<http://www.rcuniverse.com/buynow/keywordclick.cfm?bid_id=4726> Freak:

FAA Notam for DC area

Be advised that as a result of increased VIP traffic in the Washington
DC area, the FAA has posted a Notam restricting flight operations in and
around DCA. The restriction does include Model Aircraft Operations,
which will be prohibited within a 15-mile radius of the DCA VOR/DME
including the DC FRZ.

The restriction begins 12/17/08 and continues until further notice. We
will do our best to keep all informed about modifications or changes.

Please make note and plan
<http://www.rcuniverse.com/buynow/keywordclick.cfm?bid_id=5583>
accordingly.

Regards,