[NSRCA-discussion] Breakthrough Pattern plane designs

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Mon Dec 15 14:27:05 AKST 2008

APC PROPS!!!!!!!

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com
www.shulmanaviation.com
www.composite-arf.com

  -----Original Message-----
  From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org]On Behalf Of Woodward, Jim
(US SSA)
  Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 11:24 AM
  To: General pattern discussion
  Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Breakthrough Pattern plane designs

  Hi Guys,

  What do you think were some of the most breakthrough or pivotal pattern
designs?  When I started there the Prophecy was top dog.  A couple years
later the Smaragd was designed.  I see a lot of planes have been designed
off the Smaragd platform.  I think the PassPort is a heck of a plane.

  What do you guys think have been some break-out designs over the years
that have transformed pattern aircraft design?  In the last nine years, I’d
say the Smaragd was the most transformational plane.

  Thanks,

  Jim W.

Checked by AVG.
9:01 AM