[NSRCA-discussion] FW: !4 MZ modifications

Tony tony at radiosouthrc.com
Fri Dec 12 04:43:54 AKST 2008

Remember that Spektra's 2.4Ghz solution is NOT JR's solution!  JR has their
own 2.4Ghz spread spectrum system, it is just not sold in the USA.  You can
find info on it at:

http://www.graupner-ifs-system.de/en/news/detail/browse/1/article/10/das-gra
upner-24-ghz-ifs-system.html

Looks like the XPS receiver, or at least very similar design.

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South, Inc.

139 Altama Connector, Box 322

Brunswick, GA  31525