[NSRCA-discussion] FW: !4 MZ modifications

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Thu Dec 11 11:37:33 AKST 2008

And if they could just tell us exactly what that secret "color" is, we could all look at our radios and figure out if they need to be replaced or not. Almost there...

OK, let's try this:
Tony - what color are the encoders that you install when you service one of these radios that has "bad" encoders?

John Pavlick