[NSRCA-discussion] Controller... what would you want in yours???

Keith Black tkeithblack at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 11:40:27 AKST 2008

This actually should be pretty straight forward. When the battery is
connected if the voltage is lower than X (set by user, say 40 volts), an
alarm goes off (beep beep beep) and you have to pump the throttle stick (or
something like that) to stop the alarm.  This is really a good idea Vince!

Keith Black