[NSRCA-discussion] FW: !4 MZ modifications

Tony tony at radiosouthrc.com
Wed Dec 10 09:07:04 AKST 2008

Well, that pretty much is the story however.  If I was going to buy a used
TX, I would definitely want to know the service history.  If these items
were not changed, chances are they will not cover them under warranty for a
2nd owner.

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South, Inc.

139 Altama Connector, Box 322