[NSRCA-discussion] Controller... what would you want in yours???

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Wed Dec 10 08:20:25 AKST 2008

I'm gonna find out if we can put 5 curves in the curve function. Problem is each motor will be different, even in the same brands. I
have different curves (none more than 15% curve) to make them all feel the same. I'll have to find out how 'smart' I can have a
controller made. Not sure I see that happening...

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com
www.shulmanaviation.com