[NSRCA-discussion] Prop re-pitching

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Dec 8 06:57:18 AKST 2008

Adrian,

?

There was an article that appeared in one of last year's MA issues that discussed a tool build. It was designed by one of the Stunt fliers who is an engineer. I think that if you found the article and contacted him, he might build one for your needs for larger props.

?

I am trying to figure out an alternate method by which the absolute inclinometer Aero Perfect is used to determine exact angles per prop station. This device is accurate to withing 0.01 degress which is plenty accurate for this purpose. When I perfect the technique, I might write a KF article or?discuss it on RCU, or both

?

MattK