[NSRCA-discussion] MZ Questions

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sun Dec 7 10:38:56 AKST 2008

Rich,
 As far as I know you only need to change the RF module but I don't see anywhere online where you can buy one. Maybe a Team Futaba guy can help out here. It's the same module that's used in a 12Z and 12Fg so that may help you find a good used one somewhere.

There was an upgrade for the stick position "encoders" somewhere along the line. I'm not sure when that was. If you can get the serial number from the guy who has it for sale I bet Tony Stillman (Radio South) could tell you if it needs the update or not. As far as any other updates - I don't know because I only have a 12Z and a 12Fg. Very nice transmitters except that even with Radio South springs, the stick tension cannot be made as high as it is on my 9Z.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com