[NSRCA-discussion] 2008 Season wrap-up

Woodward, Jim (US SSA) jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Mon Dec 1 06:06:50 AKST 2008

Here's a different kind of wrap up for the 2008 season:

1.       Fire sold all 3W equipment at huge  loss to switch to DA after
many engine/service related lost rounds over two seasons.

2.       Sold off nearly all pattern equipment, then reinvested with
Osmose

3.       Crashed new 120 flight Osmose in Bogota (snap-stall on landing
at 8500' elevator, totally my fault)

4.       Crashed new 58 flight 42% Dalton ML 300 with DA 170 and twin
tuned pipes 4 weeks later- totally destroyed (not my fault)

5.       Built new PassPort - 20 flights - hoping for a long life out of
this one - best flying plane I ever flew.

6.       Flew 16 year old Aurora 3 times, starting to like it.

October was a bad month L .  But, looking forward to the Tangerine
contest

Thanks,

Jim