[NSRCA-discussion] Beginner advice

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 30 05:49:53 AKDT 2008

I will second that!
A fellow club member gave me a Multiplex Easy Glider. I am having a lot of
fun with it. I expect the smaller Easy Star would be a lot more suitable.
FMA has a sale on now for their tiny 5 channel receivers.

FWIW: As long as others are not annoyed by the practice I am in favor of
"off topic" discussions. Especially when they are appropriately titled. The
advice provided by this group is sincere and well meaning. That is not
always the case with other internet sources.

John Ferrell    W8CCW

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
nothing." -- Edmund Burke
http://DixieNC.US