[NSRCA-discussion] FW: ESVs for flight pack lipos?

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Fri Aug 29 08:51:13 AKDT 2008

A friend was putting Lipos into his airplane and I noticed he took
one of those plastic tags, like are used to seal of the ends of the
bags covering loaves of bread, off the positive lead of the battery.
I asked him what that was all about.  He explained that he put the
tags on the battery leads after he'd charged the batteries.  If he
didn't find a plastic tag, the battery wasn't charged.  That way he
only needs one ammo can to keep Lipos in.

Ron VP