[NSRCA-discussion] FW: ESVs for flight pack lipos?

James Oddino joddino at socal.rr.com
Fri Aug 29 08:22:40 AKDT 2008

Hi Gordon,

I suspected that.  I was thinking of building a gadget that lit up an
LED if the voltage was over 41 or so.  It could be very inexpensive
and could save a set of expensive batteries.  I have seen more than
one guy take off with batteries they thought they had charged.  They
found out only when the voltage had dropped too low.  I almost did it
once but I had an Eagle Tree TM system and checked the voltage before
I took off.  I don't always use the ET so it would be nice to have
another painless way to know the packs are charged.

Jim