[NSRCA-discussion] Band Saw

michael s harrison drmikedds at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 28 08:00:00 AKDT 2008

Nat,

I did all that research a few years ago.  Question, how much do you want to
spend?  What are you looking for?  A 12" decent bandsaw is 8-9 hundred.
Sears is half that but quality control was very poor a few years ago.
Should be vibration free and true.

I got a Jet bandsaw.  Look on the internet.  You can buy mine, I don't use
it enough to justify it.

Mike