[NSRCA-discussion] St Louis Phantom Flyers contest

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 25 04:24:35 AKDT 2008

Thanks to all the Phantom Flyers for a great contest this weekend!
With lots of help from the club members Bill and Ed did their usual great job.
St Louis is one of my favorite contests since it was one of the three I flew my first year
back year before last PLUS for the second year in a row I had my youngest daughter with
me as my caller!
It's just as she said when I asked her what was her favorite part..."The company and conversation, I really like your friends"!
Thanks!
JLK