[NSRCA-discussion] Kavan starter with Li-Po battery

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Fri Aug 22 07:21:54 AKDT 2008

I had the same thing happen to mine with a 4S set-up. The first warning sign was the starter had gotten really hot. The second, and
final sign, was the starter locked-up. I think it's a combination of the higher voltage and, for me, the longer time running it
trying to start the motor (setting and fine tuning), maybe.

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com
www.shulmanaviation.com