[NSRCA-discussion] Models for sale - More detail on the Focus II

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 06:38:59 AKDT 2008

Thanks, Bob,

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I sure WOULD like a copy of the manual.  I'm flying it about what the set-up was when Orland had it--but I can't seem to get it to 'lock' in and a couple aspects seem a little touchy.  I don't have that many flights on it, however.  Changing mid-season's not so hot either...

Richard

From: rkohler663 at wi.rr.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 09:24:04 -0500Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Models for sale - More detail on the Focus II

Richard,

 From the manual:

“CG – 8 Inches (200mm) back from the leading edge of the wing root”

Let me know if you would like a PDF copy of the instructions.

Bob