[NSRCA-discussion] FW: AMA election for Executive VP position

Tony tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Aug 19 04:50:33 AKDT 2008

Just wanted to pass this info along.  As the AMA Leader Members have
approved a By-Laws change, we will now have a real Vice President and a
separate Executive Vice President that will handle funds.  I would hope that
everyone would support Mark T. Smith for this position in the upcoming
election.  Please see his not below.

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South, Inc.

139 Altama Connector, Box 322