[NSRCA-discussion] GEar set for JR 9411SA

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 17:02:10 AKDT 2008

 If you just need the plastic gears, get JRPSG911.? It is the gear set for the S911/S9011, and includes everything except the metal output gear for the 9411SA.? Much cheaper than the dedicated set for the 9411SA since the output gear never breaks.? Google that part number.? Several online shops show them in stock.

Jon Lowe