[NSRCA-discussion] Models For Sale

Robert A. Kohler rkohler663 at wi.rr.com
Mon Aug 18 07:34:11 AKDT 2008

I have two models for sale.

 The first is a brand new, untouched, still in-the-box Piedmont Models Brio
from Dave Guerin's private stock.

 An FAI pilot had purchased the model and Dave was going to build it but
each got busy with other things

 and it was never built. I will sell it for $850.00 plus shipping.

 The second is a RTF 2006 Dave Guerin professionally built Piedmont Models
Focus II.

 This model has approximately 50 flights, but has not been flown
competitively. It is in excellent shape and is an

 awesome flyer. It has never been crashed nor seen a hard landing.  It is
completely ready to go.

 It is equipped with:

  YS 160 DZ (approximately 30 flights on this engine)

  Type A Hyde Mount

  NMP Pattern Header

  ES Carbon Pipe

  Dave Brown Fiberglass Pushrod System

  Futaba PCM receiver (no crystal)

  Futaba S9550 on Ailerons

  Futaba S9155 on Rudder

  Futaba S9602 on Throttle

  JR 8411SA on Elevator

  NMP 2400mah Lithium Ion Battery

  Jaico Regulator

  BadBradGraphics custom vinyl

I will sell it for $2750 picked up (I live in the Milwaukee Wisconsin area)
or we can discuss other options.

Please contact me off-list if you are interested.

Thanks.