[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: Post to the Pattern Boys

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sun Aug 17 19:08:31 AKDT 2008

That's good to hear. Hopefully most people will check this and find nothing but it's better to know there MAY be a problem than to find out about it after it's too late.

Guys, don't get me wrong. As you know I'm a Futaba user but I thought this information was important. Not trying to put down JR stuff in any way. Just trying to help everyone and maybe save an airplane. We're all in this together. :)

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com