[NSRCA-discussion] TP 1010C - Firmware update - now have frequent output failure error

brian young brian_w_young at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 11:26:23 AKDT 2008

I updated the firmware on this charger to take advantaged of A123 capbility.

Now I am getting a frequent output circuit failure error charging my lipos, I have made no change other than this.

Charge lead terminals have all been cleaned etc. I have two chargers and two flight packs that are having the same result.

I have reduced my rate from 5A to 4A and at the moment seems to have alleviated the problem.

I will try and go back to the previous firmware to check, wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem.

Thanks
Brian