[NSRCA-discussion] E-Z Up shade canopies

Tim Taylor timsautopro at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 15:58:52 AKDT 2008

Dang it!

My wife wanted to use mine "out by the pool" one weekend and I told her she needed to take it down but she didn't and when I got home from work it was at the bottom of the pool. I'm in the need of a new one but I could have sent you the parts needed to fix yours. It's probabl;y on it's way to china now.

This will be the thrid one I've owned. The first one managed to launch it self at a meet and got a 10 from the judges as it broke Gary Harris tail light, dented Joey Hayes truck and took out Don Szczur's windshield. :(

I felt like schleprock.