[NSRCA-discussion] Thunder Power 1010 charger and balancer for sale

chris moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 18:33:31 AKDT 2008

Hmmmm... Ok, how about new price of $175 w/ shipping and insurance.

Chris

chris moon wrote:

  Thunder Power 1010 charger and 210 balancer combo. Used for 2
seasons

and works fine. Paid $289 for the combo and I will include the usb

programming cable to update the charger's firmware (cost $29.99).

Will take $200 and include Priority Mail shipping and insurance.

Please email off list if interested.

Thanks!

Chris

PS- no, I'm not quitting, so stop asking :)

  Reveal your inner athlete and share it with friends on Windows
Live. Share now!