[NSRCA-discussion] Thunder Power 1010 charger and balancer for sale

chris moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 05:53:47 AKDT 2008

Thunder Power 1010 charger and 210 balancer combo.  Used for 2 seasons
and works fine.  Paid $289 for the combo and I will include the usb
programming cable to update the charger's firmware (cost $29.99).
Will take $200 and include Priority Mail shipping and insurance.

Please email off list if interested.

Thanks!

Chris

PS- no, I'm not quitting, so stop asking  :)