[NSRCA-discussion] Best shipping for boxed model????

chris moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 13 18:49:35 AKDT 2008

Yes, but remember that Greyhound is "space available".  They might take
it off the bus in Timbuktu if there is no room for it and it will sit
there until they have a bus with room to take it to the next station.
Lots of people have had great luck with Greyhound, others not so much.
You will not get a delivery date because they never know how long it
will take.  If the plane is well crated and you are willing to be
patient, it might be a good option.

Chris

krishlan fitzsimmons wrote:

        Greyhound is like $75 from coast to coast.

        Chris

--- On Wed, 8/13/08, chris moon