[NSRCA-discussion] Best shipping for boxed model????

chris moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 13 18:28:27 AKDT 2008

Steve are you sure UPS won't take it?  I sent my Xtreme ProLine (1
piece wing) in a big big box via UPS.  I think UPS and FedEx also have
freight divisions that might take really really big stuff. Prepare for
a big shock  no matter how you ship.  My ProLine was $230 from VA to
the West coast.

Chris

Steven Maxwell wrote:

         Ok got a shipping box for a 2 meter plane what the best
way to ship I understand that there to big for UPS and Fedex. I was
thinking a trucking company, going midwest to east coast.
         Thanks
         Steve Maxwell