[NSRCA-discussion] wattmeters/whattmeters

Chad Northeast chad at f3acanada.org
Wed Aug 13 17:56:06 AKDT 2008

Jerry,

Sounds like you may have the Seagull unit?  Most I think are referring
to the micrologger unit which is much smaller and more portable.

If you wanna record inflight data (which I personally think is of a lot
more value than any static testing), the micrologger (e-logger) is
probably the most common choice.  Otherwise, the Watts-Up, Medusa, or
Astro for static measurements will all serve you well.

Chad