[NSRCA-discussion] older 2m plane wanted

ron at inweldcorp.com ron at inweldcorp.com
Wed Aug 13 05:29:14 AKDT 2008

Epicure II built by Charlie Williams.  Never been crashed.  Excellent
condition.  Retracts work great.  Located in Lafayette, Indiana.  Photo
attached.  Only 25 flights on new servos.  $1100, just add radio and
battery.

YS 120 FZ

Hyde soft mount

Tru Turn spinner

New JR DS8411SA servo on rudder

New JR DS9411SA servo on elevator

New JR DS9411SA servos on ailerons

JR mini servo on throttle

Futaba retract servo on Supra DX titanium retracts

Optional:

New JR R921 receiver and two satellites now installed - $170

New Duralite 7.4v 2900mah Li-Ion battery with Duralite Voltage regulator
and heavy duty fail safe switch now installed - $115

Other photos available.

Ron Needham