[NSRCA-discussion] Small Car - 2 m plane hauling

Dave Reaville dkrev at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 12 20:36:55 AKDT 2008

Also FWIW.. I know the T - Sienna works well...

http://picasaweb.google.com/Dave.Reaville/2008AMANationals/photo#5225287086495362562

Here is a picture ot Chad's van with three planes in it. He drove a half billion miles to Muncie and back with no problems... should make it down to the field from your house :-)

Dave