[NSRCA-discussion] FW: ESPN2 and the AMA

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 11 09:28:44 AKDT 2008

The coverage we received is great news. I know that I am preaching to the quoir here when I say, It is up to all of us to be ambassadors of the sport / hobby. On that note, I can't imagine that competing in RC is any less of a sport than Poker, and that is on ESPN all the time.

Mark Hunt <flyintexan at att.net> wrote:      v\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }  o\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }  w\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }  .shape {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }              Sweet.   It may be early, but we should all consider mentioning that we will be hosting the World Championships in 2011.  The world will be watching...if they have to, it will be via the internet.