[NSRCA-discussion] Help with 12X

glmiller3 at suddenlink.net glmiller3 at suddenlink.net
Tue Aug 5 17:27:00 AKDT 2008

Thanks,Chris,  I thought I had done that, and I've just re-read the manual(s) and can't find where I went wrong...there is probably a box on one of the pages that I haven't clicked properly....I'll go back and play some more later<G>.

---- chris moon <cjm767driver at hotmail.com> wrote:

George,

Did you activate the stick as a switch?  You need to select what
movement of which stick will activate the "switch" first.  Then create
the flight mode and select the stick switch you set up to activate it.
Troy will probably chime in here but it is not too hard.  Troy did help
me at the NATS assigning the throttle to start my timer.  I was close to
getting it right but he did it in about 3 seconds.

Chris