[NSRCA-discussion] Tornadoes

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 15:08:30 AKDT 2008

 The weather here last night was pretty scary for sure. There were a lot of downed tress driving into the city this morning and a few traffic lights out. Seemed like pretty minor stuff.
 I was flying last evening and it came on really fast. I just barely got my plane in the van before it really let go. Thanks for asking about us, Mike Mueller