[NSRCA-discussion] RC Flight WAS Re: Kraft info

Duane Beck duane.e.beck at comcast.net
Tue Aug 5 06:49:12 AKDT 2008

The pictures are side-barred along the "Types" section of the article.  Two of the three pictures are pattern ships.  I don't think there's a specific relationship to jets.  It's a Wiki, you can add a section for F3A/Pattern.  :-)

From: "W. Eddie Batchelor" <perkinsrx at centurytel.net>

Bob
Thanks for the links.
I just took a look at them out of curiosity and the rcaircraft link lists different types of aircraft, i.e. helis, jets, pylon racers.

I was sorta muttering to myself about the fact precision aerobatics”pattern” isn’t refered to while they have a separate listing for 3D type of flying.

Then I clicked on the link to “Jets” and guess what?   A picture of Bryan Hebert’s Shinden popped up.  I don’t know what relevance this has but I found it interesting.
Eddie